I have been involved in the real estate industry as a professional agent since 1990. In 1994, I joined RE/MAX Leading Edge in Dearborn Heights, Michigan and have remained in the top 1% of REALTORS® Nationwide. Prior to beginning my real estate career, I obtained a Master's Degree in Engineering from Wayne State University.
I have a passion for real estate and have gained tremendous recognition for being one of the top agents in the area for many years. I truly believe that honesty and looking out for my client's best interest are critical to achieving success. I currently handle all properties including residential, income family, vacant land and commercial real estate.
Throughout my career, I have been able to demonstrate the ability to excel. As a result, I have received many of the highest awards in the real estate industry including: RE/MAX Hall of Fame Inductee (1999), RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Member (2004), and last but not least Multiple Platinum Club Awards.
- Licensed Michigan REALTOR® since 1990
- Licensed Michigan Broker since 1996
- Licensed Michigan Builder since 2000
- Member of Platinum Club 1997-2007, 2014
- Recipient of Re/Max Hall of Fame Award 1999
- Recipient of Re/Max Lifetime Achievement Award 2004
- 25 years experience in residential sales
- Master of Science in Engineering from Wayne State University
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering from Lawrence Institute of Technology
- Licensed Associate Broker, Appraiser & Builder.
Specialties & Designations
- SRS - Seller Representative Specialist 2016
- SFR - Short Sales & Foreclosures Certification 2010